The City of Newburgh Department of Planning & Development will hold a community outreach day on Saturday, January 13th at several locations around the City, as an exciting next step in the Newburgh Hillside Brownfield Opportunity Area (BOA) Planning Study.
Community members are invited to drop by one of the several locations and share their vision of the future for the Hillside and Lower Broadway Area.
The schedule of events for the community outreach day is as follows:
• 10:00AM to 12:00PM – Newburgh Armory Unity Center, 321 S William St.
• 10:00AM to 12:00PM – Newburgh Farmers Market, 107 Broadway
• 1:00PM to 2:30PM – Newburgh Free Library, 124 Grand Street
• 1:15PM to 2:15PM – Blacc Vanilla Café, 197 South Street
• 3:00PM to 4:30PM – Safe Harbors Lobby at the Ritz, 107 Broadway
For more information: https://www.cityofnewburgh-ny.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=814